Use the Launcher to defeat an enemy spaceship with one shot.
- Download the starter program using this key: wurv. Follow the instructions here to download the starter program.
- Attach the Launcher to Dash and load a ball. Put a target in front of Dash.
- Run the program to make Dash launch the ball at a target.
Make your spaceship move forward until the enemy is detected. Then use the Launcher to defeat the enemy spaceship in 3 shots, using the right and left loaders.
- Put a target and an obstacle on your battleground.
- Program Dash to move forward and stop when an obstacle is detected.
- Program Dash to back up and then shoot the target. The distance Dash moves backward should be adjusted so that
- Dash can hit the target.
- Make Dash fire all 3 balls at the target.
- For a little extra fun, give Dash a fun movement at the end.
- Place your target directly in front of Dash, 3 or 4 Dash lengths away
Explore the galaxy. When Dash the spaceship encounters an enemy, back up and shoot it with the Launcher!
- Put an enemy obstacle anywhere in your “galaxy” (on the floor).
- Program Dash to wander around the galaxy.
- Use Obstacle Seen so that Dash notices the enemy obstacle.
- Make Dash back up from the obstacle and then shoot it with the Launcher balls.
- For a little extra fun, add sound effects.
- Try loading your program onto Dash so that you don’t need to use the app.
- Make sure the balls are properly loaded so that the Relaunch cues can work.