Officer Dash finds the fugitive Dot and blasts the siren.
- Download the starter program using this key: kfmw. Follow the instructions here to download the starter program.
- Turn Dot on. Place Dot in front of Dash, at least 3 feet away.
- Run the program. When Dash sees Dot, Dash will stop and blast the siren and flash the police lights!
Officer Dash finds the fugitive Dot on top of a short tower and has to knock it down!
- Program Dash to move forward and search for Dot.
- When Dash sees Dot, Dash should stop and blast the siren!
- Dash should also flash the blue and red lights.
- Then Dash should ram into the tower and knock it down. The fugitive has been apprehended!
Move the fugitive Dot to a random spot on the floor. Once Officer Dash finds the fugitive, Dash will patrol in a circle around Dot.
- Change the program so that Dash moves around the floor in different directions, constantly searching for Dot.
- When Dash finds Dot, Dash should patrol around Dot while blasting the siren and flashing the blue and red lights.
- Try loading your program onto Dash so that you don’t need to use the app to run it.
- Don’t make the tower too tall, or Dash won’t be able to see Dot!